Here were the judges for The Tabby Awards /Business 2013 competition:
- Milind Gadekar (Chairman) is the CEO and Co-founder of CloudOn, a cloud-based mobile workspace that enables workers to use Microsoft Office applications on tablets. Its innovative app makes life easier for users to access files on Box and Dropbox, two of the largest cloud storage services.
- Bruce Johnson (Vice-Chairman) is an Associate Partner with SAP Mobility & Innovation at IBM
- Andy Zimmerman – CMO at BrainShark (a previous Tabby Awards /Business winner)
- Paul Pacun – CEO & Founder Appsolutely , makers of Vablet (a previous Tabby Awards /Business winner)
- Michael A. Trautt – CEO and Co-Founder of Troy Apps Software (a previous Tabby Awards /Business finalist)
- Geno Rothe – Treasury Management Product Group Manager and Vice President at Huntington National Bank
- Steve Diorio – Partner at Profitable Channels
- Cassie Maas – Silicon Valley realtor (a TabTimes conference speaker)
- Judy Brown – Founder and former Director of the Academic Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Co-Lab
- Erin K. Gibbens – Mobile Learning Expert, Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO)
- Benjamin Chute – CTO at TruQCapp.com
- Fred Brunel –Mobile Solutions Consultant at WhereCloud
- Ayman Suleiman – Founder of tablet-focused Android app store, Tablified
- Joe Wildfire – Head of Interactive Sales at Genentech
- Ian Sefferman – CEO at MobileDevHQ
- Louis Jonckheere – Co-founder at Showpad
- Jeff Orr – Senior Analyst at ABI Research
- Maryam Motamedi – Technical product manager at Quantcast
- Owen Linderholm – Editor of Yahoo! Small Business
(Judges must declare any potential conflict of interest before the voting process begins. If any judge has an interest in a piece submitted to the competition, he/she is not authorized to vote in the corresponding category.)
See which apps this judging panel selected as Winners and Finalists in 2013.
If you wish to be considered or to recommend someone as a judge for a future competition, please review our Call for judges.